Why should I join More Rewards?
More Rewards is one of Western Canada's favourite loyalty programs, and it's easy to see why. Our program lets you earn points at dozens of places you already shop and redeem them for great stuff. What kind of stuff? Just about anything you could imagine – rewards range from gift cards to kitchen appliances to camping equipment and travel. Just use your card at retailers you love, and watch the points roll in. To see what you can save up for, view our catalogue.
Canucks 2016/2017 Ticket FAQs
How do I order Vancouver Canucks Hockey Tickets?
Tickets can be ordered online only at www.morerewards.ca
- From the main page, select ‘shop’ found in the top blue bar.
- Select “all categories”.
- Select ‘Tickets – “Hockey” from the categories listed.
- All available games will be displayed.
- If a game does not appear, it is SOLD OUT.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your order was processed shortly after placing your order.
- Although you will select a store for delivery, physical tickets will not be delivered to the store. A link to your digital tickets will be emailed to the e-mail address you provide during the ordering process. This link will be sent up to 5 business days from the time your order is confirmed.
- For concerns with your tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org method (or call 604 899 4625 – select option 3).
- No returns, refunds or exchanges.
- ONLINE ORDERS MUST BE PREPAID AT TIME OF ORDERING.
Although you will select a store for delivery during the ordering process online, physical tickets will not be delivered to the store. Your digital tickets will be emailed to the e-mail address you provide during the ordering process. This email will be sent up to 5 business days from the time your order is confirmed.
A link to your digital tickets will be emailed to the e-mail address you provide during the ordering process. This will be sent up to 5 business days from the time your order is confirmed.
There is no limit on how many tickets you can order per More Rewards card. Please note that orders for orders over 4 tickets for a single game cannot be guaranteed to be together.
Tickets for each game will be available while quantities last.
All seats are located in the Upper Bowl area of Rogers Arena in Sections 301/302/303/304/305/326/328/329
You cannot select your seats, but all tickets ordered (up to a maximum of 4) will be together in one of the above mentioned sections.
How do I earn More Rewards points?
Present your More Rewards card at any participating business partner locations to earn points for everyday living. Watch your points total grow every time you shop and check your account.
How can I earn points faster?
- Watch for promotions or advertised products that feature bonus More Rewards points.
- Sign up online at morerewards.ca to receive e-mails
What can I use my points for?
Your More Rewards points total can be found on your receipt or through your online account. On this website, you will find the latest rewards to choose from including gift cards, travel, vouchers, electronics and more. Or pick up the More Rewards catalogue published twice per year in March and September. Our full selection of items is now available online at www.morerewards.ca.
How do I redeem my points?
There are 2 ways to redeem your points:
- View our catalogue, choose your item and redeem your points OR
- Visit the customer service desk at any Save-On-Foods, Overwaitea Foods, PriceSmart Foods, Cooper's Foods or Urban Fare location to redeem. Your reward will be delivered to your store for pick up within 1-3 weeks. You'll be notified by telephone when your order arrives.
How do I become a More Rewards member?
Sign up for a card online or at any Save-On-Foods, PriceSmart Foods, Overwaitea Foods, Cooper's Foods and Urban Fare stores.
Do I need to pay to become a More Rewards member?
No, there is no membership fee.
Where can I use my More Rewards card?
You can use your card at any of our participating partners such as Save On Foods, Overwaitea Foods, PriceSmart Foods, Coopers Foods, Urban Fare etc.
How do I link my card to someone else?
Members living in the same household can link their cards together to collect points faster. Visit your nearest Save-On-Foods, PriceSmart Foods, Overwaitea Foods, Cooper's Foods and Urban Fare stores at the Customer Service desk as a signature will be needed from both cardholders stating that you agree to have your cards linked. Note: Points will be pooled together and if the cards need to be unlinked, the points will be split 50/50.
Can I transfer my points to someone else?
Points are not transferable from one Member to another, except at the time of unlinking Cards, in conjunction with the “Donate your Points” program or other special Points transfer programs that may be offered by OFG from time to time.
How do I update my address?
Create and login to your More Rewards online account to update your profile and to review your account transactions. Or visit your nearest Save-On-Foods, PriceSmart Foods, Overwaitea Foods, Cooper's Foods or Urban Fare store.
What if I forget my More Rewards card when I shop at one of the grocery partners?
If you forget to bring your card, bring in your receipt the next time you shop (within 1 week of the transaction date), and have your savings refunded and have your points added on to your More rewards account.
Is there an alternative to presenting the card at a grocery partner?
With today’s technology, smart phones allow you to store your card number in a sustainable format through an app. Save-On-Foods, Overwaitea Foods, PriceSmart Foods, Cooper’s Foods and Urban Fare store's POS systems will accept your More Rewards card number stored in your smart phone. Save On Foods also has an app for iPhone or Android that allows you to conveniently store your More Rewards card and see your points balance.
Can I use my phone number to get the savings instead of my More Rewards card?
No. The More Rewards program offers discounts on your groceries and allows you to redeem your points in store and online. There is a security risk that your points may be redeemed by another customer if they use your phone number at the checkout as a card. Therefore we ask that you show your card every time you shop at a participating location. This is to protect your valuable points.
How do I find out my More Rewards points balance?
When you use your More Rewards card at our grocery partners you can see your point total on your receipt. Your receipt also shows any bonus points you earned for each item as well as your More Rewards savings. Remember to use your card every time you shop. To view your points balance online, login to your More Rewards online account at morerewards.ca.
Should I keep my receipt when I redeem for merchandise?
Yes, save your receipt whenever you redeem for a reward (or your confirmation e-mail when you redeem online). It is required as proof of purchase should you need to return the reward. Keep the original box with packaging and warranty information for future reference or should you need to send your reward to a manufacturer's authorized dealer or repair centre.
How long does it take to receive my reward?
It can take up to 3 weeks to receive your reward unless there is a supply issue. For inquiries on your order contact the store you selected to have your reward delivered to.
How do I return a reward item?
Please save your packaging, warranty information, and receipt as proof of purchase whenever you redeem for a reward item. Reward items have a 60 day guarantee, with proof of purchase, and may be returned to the store for a replacement or refund. The reward item(s) must be returned with all parts and accessories. All gift cards are non-refundable. Proof of purchase and warranty information is also required should you need to send your merchandise to a manufacturer's authorized dealer or repair centre.
* More Rewards points will expire if your card has not been used in the past 18 months. ** Excluding Lotto, gas bar, tobacco, gift cards, prescriptions, clinics, diabetes care, tickets, charities, insurance, bus passes, postage stamps, deposit & recycle fees, rewards and taxes, where applicable. Always present you card to the cashier to protect your valuable points. PLEASE NOTE: Photos are for illustrative purposes only. Due to uncontrollable circumstances exact products may not be available at which time a similar item will be offered as substitution. Select reward items are available while quantities last.