COVID-19 Travel Updates
As we navigate this ever-evolving situation, we are currently working around the clock to support our members. We're focused on maintaining the service that earned your loyalty and are committed to provide you with accurate information. We have consolidated links to sites about COVID-19 below, so you can easily access the resources you need to make informed travel decisions
Government of Canada and WHO information
Flights and Border Services
- Effective April 20, 2020, all air passengers departing or arriving via any Canadian airport will be required to have a non-medical mask or face covering to cover their mouth and nose during travel.
- Learn more on the Transport Canada website. The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) are working together to facilitate and implement health-screening measures at airports.
- Information about procedures at the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is here.
- Information about procedures at the Calgary International Airport (YYC) is here
- Information about procedures at Toronto’s Pearson airport (YYZ) is here.
- Information about procedures at Montreal’s Trudeau airport (YUL) is here.
- As a response to COVID-19, the Government of Canada will defer the start of the cruise ship season in Canada to July 1, 2020, at the earliest. This deferral will apply to cruise ships capable of carrying more than 12 passengers. You can find more information here.
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) has announced updated guidelines for cruise passengers and crew in response to COVID-19. Read about the enhanced screening measures here.
- If you are travelling to Canada as a part of a cruise, we urge you to contact your cruise line for the latest information on cancellations, changes, or other relevant information.